Beijing Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship 2022 – 2023
Scholarship Coverage :
- Sponsored By: CSC Scholarship 2023
- Sponsored University: Beijing Institute of Technology
- Who Can apply: Master & PHD Degree Programs
- Stipend: 3000 Rmb For Master, 3500 Rmb For PHD
- How to apply: Online apply
- Deadline: 15th April 2023
Eligibility Requirements For Beijing Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship 2023
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of all International students.
- Master applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- PHD applicants must have a Master Degree.
- Applicants must be International Students & current resident of a developing countries.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission
- Applicants must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
Beijing Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship 2023 :
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments for graduates or for doctoral candidates
- Monthly rent subsidy per years.
- It’s a full bright scholarships for international countries students
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
How to Apply for Beijing Institute of Technology :
- Fill CSC Online Application Form
- Second, you Fill University Online application Form (when you are shortlisted)
- No Hard Copies
- After Passing the initial Review pay 600 RMB Application Fee
- The result will be announced at the end of July
Required Documents List for Beijing Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship :
- You should register at the CSC online application system for international students and submit application information ( Agency Number is 10007)
- Fill the university online application form
- Educational Documents (Highest Degree AND Transcript Notarized Copy )
- Study Plane
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Home Page
- Other Supporting Documents (If you Have)
- Non-Criminal Record
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form with blood test report
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Other documents academic record etc.. ( It’s optional )
- A CD of your own works (required for arts students only)