Central Conservatory of Music Chinese Government Scholarship 2022-2023 | Careers Helpline
Central Conservatory of Music CSC Scholarship
How to apply for china government scholarship? If you are ready to study scholarship in china 2022 then follow following china scholarship council procedure. CSC china scholarship council ANNOUNCED every year’s thousand’s of Chinese fully funded scholarships for all international students. If you are find Chinese scholarships \the Chinese government scholarship best scholarship websites for international students then you are in right place. If you want to search about best student scholarships websites?
Then we will provide you all international scholarships.
China Scholarships network Programs offers Scholarships to All International Students in a year. So if you want to study in China or you looking for a scholarship then follow the following procedure: CSC Scholarship is famous all over the world .
Scholarship Coverage Chinese Government Scholarship:
- Sponsored By: CSC Scholarship
- Sponsored University: Central Conservatory of Music
- Who Can apply: Master & PHD Degree Programs
- Stipend: 3000 Rmb For Master, 3500 For PHD
- How to apply: Online apply
- Deadline : 1st January 2022 To 31th March 2022
Eligibility Requirements For Central Conservatory of Music CSC Scholarship
♦ Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of all International students.
- Master applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- PHD applicants must have a Master Degree.
- Applicants must be International Students & current resident of a developing countries.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission
- Applicants must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
Benefits of Central Conservatory of Music CSC Scholarship :
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments for graduates or for doctoral candidates
- Monthly rent subsidy per years.
- It’s a full bright scholarships for international countries students
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
How to Apply for Central Conservatory of Music Chinese Government Scholarship:
- : Fill CSC Online Application Form
Click Here To Apply on CSC Portal
No need TO Apply on Central Conservatory of Music University Online Portal
Required Documents List for Central Conservatory of Music Chinese Government Scholarship :
- You should register at the CSC online application system for international students and submit application information ( Agency Number is 10045)
- Educational Documents (Highest Degree AND Transcript Notarized Copy)
- Study Plane
- Two Recommendation Letters must
- Passport Home Page
- Other Supporting Documents (If you Have)
- Non-Criminal Record
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form with blood test report
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Other documents academic record etc.. ( It’s optional )