Chongqing University CSC Scholarship 2022 – 2023 | Careers Helpline
Chongqing University CSC Scholarship
How to apply for china government scholarship? If you are ready to study scholarship in china 2022 then follow following china scholarship council procedure. CSC china scholarship council ANNOUNCED every year’s thousand’s of Chinese fully funded scholarships for all international students. If you are find Chinese scholarships \the Chinese government scholarship best scholarship websites for international students then you are in right place. If you want to search about best student scholarships websites?
Then we will provide you all international scholarships.
China Scholarships network Programs offers Scholarships to All International Students in a year. So if you want to study in China or you looking for a scholarship then follow the following procedure: CSC Scholarship is famous all over the world .
Scholarship Coverage Chinese Government Scholarship:
- Sponsored By: CSC Scholarship
- Sponsored University: Chongqing University
- Who Can apply: Master & PHD Degree Programs
- Stipend: 3000 Rmb For Master& 3500 For PHD
- Deadline : 15th April 2022
Eligibility Requirements For Chongqing University CSC Scholarship
♦ Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of all International students.
- Master applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- PHD applicants must have a Master Degree.
- Applicants must be International Students & current resident of a developing countries.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission
- Applicants must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
Benefits of Chongqing University CSC Scholarship :
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments for graduates or for doctoral candidates
- Monthly rent subsidy per years.
- It’s a full bright scholarships for international countries students
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
How to Apply for Chongqing University Chinese Government Scholarship
- : Fill CSC Online Application Form
- : Upload all required documents
- :Fill online university portal application form
- : 400 RMB Application Fee (After submitting Chongqing University Portal you must pay the Fee)
- N0 Need to send hard copies
1 Online payment system: Only applicable to applicants who are already in China, paying by WeChat, Alipay or bank card;
2 Bank transfer (remark your name and passport number on the transfer voucher and send the copy to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP): the bank account information is as follows,
Beneficiary: Chongqing University
A/C No.: 310 002 410 900 894 853 6
Beneficiary Bank: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Chongqing Branch
Add.: 2nd/F, 45 Lin Jiang Road, Yuzhong District, Chongqing, China, 400010
Swift Code: ICBKCNBJCQG
TLX: 62250 ICBIS CN / 62106 ICBQA CN
Click here to apply on CSC Portal
Click here to apply on University portal
Required Documents List for Chongqing University Chinese Government Scholarship :
Two sets of documents send to the University
- You should register at the CSC online application system for international students and submit application information ( Agency Number is 10611)
- Educational Documents (Highest Degree AND Transcript Notarized Copy)
- Study Plane
- Two Recommendation Letters must
- Passport Home Page
- Other Supporting Documents (If you Have)
- Non-Criminal Record
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form with blood test report
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Other documents academic record etc.. ( It’s optional )