Fully Funded DAAD Scholarships 2022-23 || University of Göttingen Germany || MA Applicants
DAAD Scholarships Germany 2022-23:
How to apply for DAAD scholarships Germany 2021-22? If you are ready to study scholarship in Germany 2022 then follow following Germany scholarships council procedure. DAAD Scholarships Germany 2021-22 council ANNOUNCED every year’s thousand’s of fully funded scholarships for all international students. If you are find DAAD scholarships best scholarship websites for international students then you are in right place. If you want to search about best student scholarships websites?
Then we will provide you all international scholarships.
Germany Scholarships network Programs offers Scholarships to All International Students in a year. So if you want to study in Germany or you looking for a scholarship then follow the following procedure: DAAD Scholarships are famous all over the world.
Scholarship Coverage DAAD Scholarships Germany 2022-23:
|Sponsored By:||DAAD Scholarships Germany 2021-22|
|Sponsored University:||University of Göttingen|
|Who Can apply:||MA applicants (24 Months Duration)|
|How to apply:||Online apply
Deadline: From 1st October to 15th November 2021
Eligibility Requirements For DAAD Scholarships Germany 2022-23:
- List of Eligible Countries Click Here
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of all International students.
- Applicants must be International Students & current resident of a developing countries.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission
- Applicants must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
Benefits of DAAD Scholarships Germany 2022-23:
- 24 months expenses (€750/month)
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments for graduates or for doctoral candidates
- Monthly rent subsidy per years.
- It’s a full bright scholarships for international countries students
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
How to Apply for DAAD Scholarships Germany 2022-23:
- Applicants must fill the DAAD EPOS Online Application Form (only available during the application will become started)
- Applying process started from 1st October to 15th November 2021
- For more Applying details then Click Here
Required Documents List for DAAD Scholarships Germany 2022-23:
- Educational Documents (Highest Degree AND Transcript Notarized Copy)
- Study Plane
- Only Recommendation Letters required (if you applied for 2-3 courses)
- Passport Home Page
- Other Supporting Documents (If you Have)
- Non-Criminal Record
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form with blood test report
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS). Send your language certificate (IELT\TOFEL) at thi Adress: email@example.com
- Other documents academic record etc.. ( It’s optional )
- you could’t apply without any Recommendation Letter