Fully Funded Friedrich Ebert Germany Foundation Scholarship 2021-2022 | Careers Helpline
Germany Government Scholarship:
How to apply for Germany government scholarship? If you are ready to study in Germany 2022 then follow following Germany Scholarship 2022 procedure. Germany Government ANNOUNCED every year’s thousand’s of Germany scholarships for all international students. If you are finding Germany scholarships updates then you are in right place.
Then we will provide you all scholarships authentic details. We have great experience in Germany scholarship admissions.
We provide you authentic Germany scholarships details & also conform the scholarship Applying procedure from all multiples Universities of Germany. It’s our wish that every student got the scholarship. Germany is an International scholarships scheme that’s elected thousands of applicants all over the world with financial supports. Follow the following applying procedure :
Scholarship Coverage Germany Scholarship:
- Sponsored By: German Government ( Under DAAD Program )
- Sponsored University: Friedrich Ebert Foundation Germany
- Who Can apply: Bachelor’s & Master Degree Programs
- Stipend: Fully Funded
- How to apply: Online apply
- Deadline for Friedrich Ebert Foundation Germany Scholarship: No fixed Deadline For this scholarship (APPLY ANY TIME)
Eligibility Requirements For Germany Scholarship:
♦ Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of all International students.
- Bachelor’s students Must have a 12 year’s education.
- Master applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Applicants must be International Students & current resident of a developing countries.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission
- Applicants must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
Benefits of Germany Scholarship:
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments for graduates or for doctoral candidates
- Monthly rent subsidy per years.
- It’s a full bright scholarships for international countries students
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
How to Apply for Germany scholarships:
- First of all you musy find your courses for applying at Germany Scholarships according to 2022 applying procedure
- Fulfil your Eligibility criteria for in info.
Required Document for Germany scholarship:
- Educational Documents (Highest Degree AND Transcript Notarized Copy)
- Study Plane
- Two Recommendation Letters must
- Passport Home Page
- Other Supporting Documents (If you Have)
- Non-Criminal Record
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form with blood test report
- For medical major provide the hsk4 certificate or any other certificate
- A CD of your own works (required for arts students only)
- English Proficiency Certificate IELTS/TOFEL.
- Other documents academic record etc.. ( It’s optional)