Fully Funded Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme 2022-2023 | Study In Abroad
How to apply for Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme 2021-22? If you are ready to study in Hong Kong 2022 then follow following Hong Kong Scholarships 2022 procedure. Hong Kong ANNOUNCED every year’s thousand’s of scholarships for all international students. Are you want to search about Hong Kong scholarships 2021-22 websites?
Then we will provide you all Hong Kong scholarships authentic details.
Hong Kong offers Fellowship Scheme Scholarships to All International Students. So if you want to study in Abroad or you looking for a scholarships then follow the following procedure.We have great experience in Hong Kong scholarships 2021-22 admissions. If you are follow the following Hong Kong Scholarship procedure 100% sure you got the scholarship. We have learnt from our own experience.
We provide you authentic Hong Kong scholarships details & also conform the scholarship Applying procedure from all Hong Kong Universities. It’s our wish that every student got the Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme.
Scholarship Coverage of Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme 2022:
- Sponsored By: Hong Kong
- Sponsored University: Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme 2021-22
- Who Can apply: PHD Degree Programs
- Stipend: Fully Funded
- How to apply: Online apply
- Deadline:1st September 2021 TO 1 st December 2021
Eligibility Requirements For Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme 2022:
♦ Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to only candidates of permanent Citizen of Canada.
- PHD applicants must have a Master Degree.
- Applicants must be International Students & current resident of a developing countries.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission
- Applicants must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
Benefits of Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme 2022:
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments for graduates or for doctoral candidates
- Monthly rent subsidy per years(Fully funded).
- It’s a full bright scholarships for international countries students
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
Stipend Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme 2022
The Fellowship provides an annual Stipend of HK$322,800 (approximately US$41,400) and a conference and research-related travel allowance of HK$13,500 (approximately US$1,730) per year for each awardee for a period up to three years.
How to Apply for Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme 2022:
Eligible candidates should first make an Initial Application online through the Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme Electronic System (HKPFSES) to obtain an HKPFS Reference Number by 1 December 2021 at Hong Kong Time 12:00:00 before submitting applications for PhD admission to their desired universities.
1: Applicants may choose up to two programmes / departments at one or two universities for PhD study under HKPFS 2022/23. They should comply with the admission requirements of their selected universities and programmes.
2: As the deadlines for applications to some of the universities may immediately follow that of the Initial Application, candidates should submit initial applications as early as possible to ensure that they have sufficient time to submit applications to universities.
Fields of Study FOR Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme 2022:
- Social Science
- Engineering and Technology
- Business Studies
Required Documents Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme 2022:
- Educational Documents
- Study Plane
- Recommendation Letters
- Copy of Passport
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Other supporting document’s (if any)
- Publications (if any)
- Working experience (if any)
Selection Criteria FOR Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme 2022:
While candidates’ academic excellence is of primary consideration, the Selection Panels will take into account factors as follows:
- Academic excellence;
- Research ability and potential;
- Communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Leadership abilities.