Fully Funded Vernier Graduate Scholarships 2021-22 | Study In Canada
How to apply for Vernier Graduate Scholarships? If you are ready to study in Canada 2022 then follow following Canadian Scholarships 2022 procedure. Canadian ANNOUNCED every year’s thousand’s of Vernier scholarships for all international students. Are you want to search about Vernier scholarships 2022-23 websites?
Then we will provide you all Vernier scholarships authentic details.
Canadian government offers Vernier Scholarships to All International Students but this year they Only given scholarships to permanent Citizen of Canadain. So if you want to study in Canada or you looking for a scholarships then follow the following procedure.We have great experience in Canadian scholarships 2022-23 admissions. If you are follow the following Vernier Scholarship procedure 100% sure you got the scholarship. We have learnt from our own experience.
We provide you authentic Canadian scholarships details & also conform the scholarship Appling procedure from all Canadian Universities. It’s our wish that every student got the Vernier government scholarship Canada.
Scholarship Coverage of Vernier Graduate Scholarships:
- Sponsored By: Canada
- Sponsored University Multiple Universities Of Canada
- Who Can apply: Master & PHD Degree Programs
- Stipend: $50,000 per year
- How to apply: Online apply
- Deadline: Different deadline of every Universities of Canada under Vernier
Eligibility Requirements For Vernier Graduate Scholarships:
♦ Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to only candidates of permanent Citizen of Canada.
- Master applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- PHD applicants must have a Master Degree.
- Applicants must be International Students & current resident of a developing countries.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission
- Applicants must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
Benefits of Vernier Graduate Scholarships:
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments for graduates or for doctoral candidates
- Monthly rent subsidy per years($50,000).
- It’s a full bright scholarships for international countries students
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
How to Apply for Vernier Graduate Scholarships:
- Select the Eligibility criteria
- Select your subjects.
- Complete your documentations.
- Only can apply for one University of Vernier Canada.
Required Documents Vernier Graduate Scholarships:
- Educational Documents (Highest Degree AND Transcript Notarized Copy)
- Study Plane
- Two Recommendation Letters must
- Passport Home Page
- Other Supporting Documents (If you Have)
- Non-Criminal Record
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form with blood test report
- For medical major provide the hsk4 certificate or any other certificate
- A CD of your own works (required for arts students only)
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Other documents academic record etc.. ( It’s optional