Guizhou University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022-2023 | Careers Helpline
Guizhou University CSC Scholarship
How to apply for Chinese government scholarship? If you are ready to study in china 2022 then follow following CSC Scholarship 2022 procedure. CSC ANNOUNCED every year’s thousand’s of CSC scholarships for all international students. If you are find Chinese government scholarship website then you are in right place. If you want to search about CSC scholarships websites?
Then we will provide you all CSC scholarships authentic details.
Chinese government offers CSC Scholarships to All International Students in a year. So if you want to study in China or you looking for a scholarships then follow the following procedure: China scholarships is famous all over the world.
We have great experience in China scholarship admissions. If you are follow the following CSC Scholarship 2022 procedure 100% sure you got the Chinese government scholarship. We have learnt from our own experience.
We provide you authentic China scholarships details & also conform the scholarship Appling procedure from all Chinese Universities. It’s our wish that every student got the Chinese government scholarship.
Guizhou University is one of the top rank University of China. All international student’s can apply in Guizhou University. Guizhou University provide CSC scholarship. Guizhou University CSC scholarship 2022 Appling procedure is here:
Scholarship Coverage Chinese Government Scholarship:
- Sponsored By: CSC Scholarship 2022
- Sponsored University: Guizhou University
- Who Can apply: Bachelor’s, Master & PHD Degree Programs
- Stipend: 2500 Rmb for Bachelor’s, 3000 Rmb For Master, 3500 For PHD
- How to apply: online apply & send document’s the university address
- Deadline : 1st January 2022 To 20th April 2022
Eligibility Requirements For Guizhou University CSC Scholarship
♦ Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of all International students.
- Bachelor’s applicants must have 12 year’s education.
- Master applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- PHD applicants must have a Master Degree.
- Applicants must be International Students & current resident of a developing countries.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission
- Applicants must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
Benefits of Guizhou University CSC Scholarship :
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments for graduates or for doctoral candidates
- Monthly rent subsidy per years.
- It’s a full bright scholarships for international countries students
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
How to Apply for GGuizhou University Chinese Government Scholarship:
- : Fill CSC Online Application Form
- Upload all required documents on CSC portal
- No Application Fee
- Result will be announced at the end of July
- Send Documents To University Address
Room 410 Admissions Office, College of International Education,
Guizhou University (West Campus), Huaxi District, Guiyang City,
Guizhou Province, P.R China
Post Code: 550025 Tel.: 0086 (851) 83627738
No need To Apply on Guizhou University Online Portal
Required Documents List for Guizhou University Chinese Government Scholarship :
All Documents Send in duplicate (2 sets of hard copies in following order) Documents
- You should register at the CSC online application system for international students and submit application information ( Agency Number is 10657)
- Educational Documents (Highest Degree AND Transcript Notarized Copy)
- Study Plane
- Two Recommendation Letters must
- Passport Home Page
- Other Supporting Documents (If you Have)
- Non-Criminal Record
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form with blood test report
- For medical major provide the hsk4 certificate or any other certificate
- A CD of your own works (required for arts students only)
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Other documents academic record etc.. ( It’s optional )
- HSK Certificate for Chinese taught Program (if available)