MALAYSIA INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP (MIS) 2023/24
MALAYSIA INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP (MIS) 2023/24:
How to apply for Malaysia International Scholarships (MIS)? If you are ready to study scholarship in Malaysia then follow following Malaysia scholarships council procedure. Government of Malaysia council ANNOUNCED every year’s thousand’s of fully funded scholarships for all international students. If you are find Netherland Scholarships 2023/24 best scholarship websites for international students then you are in right place. If you want to search about best student scholarships websites?
Then we will provide you all international scholarships.
Scholarship Coverage Malaysia International Scholarships (MIS):
|Sponsored University:||Different Universities Of Malaysia|
|Who Can apply:||Bachelor | Master | PhD Degree Programs|
|How to apply:||Online apply
| Deadlines of Application Rounds:
You can only apply for a scholarship during an open application round.
|Eligibility Requirements Malaysia International Scholarships (MIS):
- List of Eligible Countries Click Here
- Bachelor applicants must have their 12 years educations.
- Master applicants must have their Bachelor.
- PhD applicants must have their master degree
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of all International students.
- Applicants must be International Students & current resident of a developing countries.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission.
- Applicants must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential.
|Benefits of Malaysia International Scholarships (MIS):
- Tools Allowance
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family.
- Full Time House Rental Allowance.
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments for graduates or for doctoral candidates.
- Fully Practical Training Allowance.
- Thesis Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- It’s a full bright scholarships for international countries students.
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover.
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
|How to Apply:
- Applicants must complete their documentations for applying at Malaysia International Scholarships (MIS) that’s completing Online
- Going to University Online Portal and encourage to apply soon and Upload your documents as well
- After Selection you will got a Confirmation mail by University
- For applying Online then Link’s Given Below:
|Required Documents List for Malaysia International Scholarships (MIS):
- Educational Documents (Highest Degree AND Transcript Notarized Copy)
- Study Plane
- Only Recommendation Letters required (if you applied for 2-3 courses)
- Passport Home Page
- Other Supporting Documents (If you Have)
- Non-Criminal Record
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form with blood test report
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS). Send your language certificate (IELT\TOFEL)
- Other documents academic record etc.. ( It’s optional )
- you couldn’t apply without any Recommendation Letter