Mext Japan Government Scholarships 2022-23 | MS For 2 Year and PhD For 3 Year
About Mext Japan Government Scholarships 2022-23
How to apply for Mext Japan Scholarships? If you are ready to study in Japan Government Scholarships for 2022 then follow following Mext Japan Scholarships 2022-23 procedure. Japan Government ANNOUNCED every year’s thousand’s of Mext Scholarships for Japanes and all international students. Are you want to search about Mext Scholarships network Japan 2022-23 websites?
Then we will provide you all ADB Funded scholarships authentic details.
Japan government offers Mext Scholarships to All International Students . So if you want to study in Japan or you looking for a scholarships then follow the following procedure.We have great experience in Japan scholarships 2022-23 admissions. If you are follow the following scholarship procedure 100% sure you got the fully scholarship. We have learnt from our own experience.
We provide you authentic Japan scholarships details & also conform the scholarship Appling procedure from all Japan Universities. It’s our Vision that every student got the Mext fully funded Japan government scholarships 2022-23.
- Sponsored By: Mext Japan Government Scholarships 2022-23
- Sponsored University: Yokohama National University, Japan
- Who Can apply: MS For 2 Year and PhD For 3 Year
- Stipend: Fully Funded
- How to apply: Online apply
- Deadline: December 16th 2022
♦ All applicants must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to all International Students.
- Master applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- PhD applicants must have their master degree
- Applicants must be International Students & current resident of a developing countries.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission
- Applicants must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family.
- 145000 JPY announced per month for PhD applicants.
- 144000 JPY stipend announced per month for Master applicants.
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments for graduates or for doctoral candidates.
- Monthly rent subsidy per years.
- It’s a full bright scholarships for international countries students.
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover.
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
How to Apply:
- Select the Eligibility criteria
- Select your subjects.
- Complete your documentations.
- Fill Mext Japan Government Scholarships Online Portal.
- Educational Documents (Highest Degree AND Transcript Notarized Copy)
- Study Plane
- Two Recommendation Letters must
- Passport Home Page
- Other Supporting Documents (If you Have)
- Non-Criminal Record
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form with blood test report
- For medical major provide the hsk4 certificate or any other certificate
- A CD of your own works (required for arts students only)
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Other documents academic record etc.. ( It’s optional