Northeast Agricultural University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022-2023 | Careers Helpline
Northeast Agricultural University CSC Scholarship
How to apply for Chinese government scholarship? If you are ready to study in china 2022 then follow following CSC Scholarship 2022 procedure. CSC ANNOUNCED every year’s thousand’s of CSC scholarships for all international students. If you are find Chinese government scholarship website then you are in right place. If you want to search about CSC scholarships websites?
Then we will provide you all CSC scholarships authentic details.
Chinese government offers CSC Scholarships to All International Students in a year. So if you want to study in China or you looking for a scholarships then follow the following procedure: China scholarships is famous all over the world.
We have great experience in China scholarship admissions. If you are follow the following CSC Scholarship 2022 procedure 100% sure you got the Chinese government scholarship. We have learnt from our own experience.
We provide you authentic China scholarships details & also conform the scholarship Applying procedure from all Chinese Universities. It’s our wish that every student got the Chinese government scholarship.
Northeast Agricultural University is one of the top rank universities in China. All international students can apply in Northeast Agricultural University .Northeast Agricultural University provides CSC scholarship. Northeast Agricultural University CSC scholarship 2022 Applying procedure is here:
Scholarship Coverage Northeast Agricultural University Chinese Government Scholarship:
- Sponsored By: CSC Scholarship 2022
- Sponsored University: Northeast Agricultural University
- Who Can apply: Bachelor’s, Master & PHD Degree Programs
- Stipend: 25oo Rmb for BS, 3000 Rmb For Master, 3500 Rmb For PHD
- How to apply: Online apply & send Document’s
- Deadline: 1st January to 15 April 2022
Eligibility Requirements For Northeast Agricultural University CSC Scholarship
♦ Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of all International students.
- Bachelor’s applicants must have 12 yea’s education.
- Master applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- PHD applicants must have a Master Degree.
- Applicants must be International Students & current resident of a developing countries.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission
- Applicants must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
Benefits of Northeast Agricultural University CSC Scholarship :
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments for graduates or for doctoral candidates
- Monthly rent subsidy per years.
- It’s a full bright scholarships for international countries students
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
How to Apply for Northeast Agricultural University Chinese Government Scholarship:
- Fill CSC Online Application Form
- Upload all required documents on CSC portal
- Result is announced at the end of july
- Send Required documents to University Address
Post Address: Post Address: International Students Office 511, International Cultural and Educational College,
Northeast Agricultural University, No.600 Changjiang Road, Xiangfang District, Harbin City,
Heilongjiang Province, P. R. China
Post Code 150030
No need to apply on Northeast Agricultural University portal
Required Documents List for Northeast Agricultural University Chinese Government Scholarship :
Note: Two Sets of documents send to the University
- You should register at the CSC online application system for international students and submit application information ( Agency Number is 10224 )
- Educational Documents (Highest Degree AND Transcript Notarized Copy )
- Study Plane
- Two Recommendation Letters must
- Passport Home Page
- Other Supporting Documents (If you Have)
- Non-Criminal Record
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form with blood test report
- For medical major provide the hsk4 certificate or any other certificate
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Other documents academic record etc.. ( It’s optional )
- A CD of your own works (required for arts students only)
- Six 2 inch ID photos with white background