Northwest A&F University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022-2023 | Careers Helpline
Northwest A&F University CSC Scholarship
How to apply for Chinese government scholarship? If you are ready to study in china 2022 then follow following CSC Scholarship 2022 procedure. CSC ANNOUNCED every year’s thousand’s of CSC scholarships for all international students. If you are find Chinese government scholarship website then you are in right place. If you want to search about CSC scholarships websites?
Then we will provide you all CSC scholarships authentic details.
Chinese government offers CSC Scholarships to All International Students in a year. So if you want to study in China or you looking for a scholarships then follow the following procedure: China scholarships is famous all over the world.
We have great experience in China scholarship admissions. If you are follow the following CSC Scholarship 2022 procedure 100% sure you got the Chinese government scholarship. We have learnt from our own experience.
We provide you authentic China scholarships details & also conform the scholarship Applying procedure from all Chinese Universities. It’s our wish that every student got the Chinese government scholarship.
Northwest A&F University is one of the top rank universities in China. All international students can apply in Northwest A&F University. Northwest A&F University provides CSC scholarship. Northwest A&F University CSC scholarship 2022 Applying procedure is here:
Scholarship Coverage Northwest A&F University Chinese Government Scholarship:
- Sponsored By: CSC Scholarship 2022
- Sponsored University: Northwest A&F University
- Who Can apply: Master & PHD Degree Programs
- Stipend: 3000 Rmb For Master, 3500 Rmb For PHD
- How to apply: Online apply
- Deadline: 1st January to 15 April 2022
Eligibility Requirements For Northwest A&F University CSC Scholarship
♦ Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of all International students.
- Master applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- PHD applicants must have a Master Degree.
- Applicants must be International Students & current resident of a developing countries.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission
- Applicants must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
Benefits of Northwest A&F University CSC Scholarship :
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments for graduates or for doctoral candidates
- Monthly rent subsidy per years.
- It’s a full bright scholarships for international countries students
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
How to Apply for Northwest A&F University Chinese Government Scholarship:
- Fill CSC Online Application Form
- Second, you Fill University Online application Form
- No. Application Fee
- Result is announced at the end of july
- No Need to Send Documents
We only accept digital application documents this year, please combine all the
application documents into one single PDF documents with PDF binder and then email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Documents List for Northwest A&F University Chinese Government Scholarship :
- You should register at the CSC online application system for international students and submit application information ( Agency Number is 10712)
- Educational Documents (Highest Degree AND Transcript Notarized Copy )
- Study Plane
- Two Recommendation Letters must
- Passport Home Page
- Other Supporting Documents (If you Have)
- Non-Criminal Record
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form with blood test report
- For medical major provide the hsk4 certificate or any other certificate
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Other documents academic record etc.. ( It’s optional )
- A CD of your own works (required for arts students only)