Shanghai Jiaotong University CSC Scholarship 2022-2023 | Careershelpline
Shanghai Jiaotong University CSC Scholarship
How to apply for Chinese government scholarship? If you are ready to study in china 2022 then follow following CSC Scholarship 2022 procedure. CSC ANNOUNCED every year’s thousand’s of CSC scholarships for all international students. If you are find Chinese government scholarship website then you are in right place. If you want to search about CSC scholarships websites?
Then we will provide you all CSC scholarships authentic details.
Scholarship Coverage Shanghai Jiaotong University Chinese Government Scholarship:
- Sponsored By: CSC Scholarship 2022
- Sponsored University: Shanghai Jiaotong University
- Who Can apply: BS, Master & PHD Degree Programs
- Stipend: 3000 Rmb For Master, 3500 Rmb For PHD
- How to apply: Online apply
- Deadline: October 1st to December 15,2022 Deadline for 1st Round scholarship application
March 31, 2022 Deadline for 2nd Round scholarship application
May 31, 2022 Deadline for self-supported application
September 3, 2022 Enrollment
♦ Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of all International students.
- BS Applicants must have 12 year’s education.
- Master applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- PHD applicants must have a Master Degree.
- Applicants must be International Students & current resident of a developing countries.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission
- Applicants must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments for graduates or for doctoral candidates
- Monthly rent subsidy per years.
- It’s a full bright scholarships for international countries students
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
Click Here To Apply on CSC Portal
Click Here To apply on Shanghai Jiaotong University portal
Required Documents List
- CSC Online Application Form (Agency no for B category 10248)
- Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy) If you are a university student then provide Hope Certificate
- Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- Personal Statement and Study Plan
- Two Recommendation Letters By Professors and Associate Professors (Not from Assistant professors and Lecturer)
- Passport Copy
- Passport Size Photo
- Physical Examination Form Photocopy
- Proof of Language Proficiency (IELTS, TOFEL etc.)
- Acceptance letter (its optional not necessary)
- If you are applying for programs of the School of Life Sciences and Biotechnology, you are required to contact the supervisor
- beforehand and provide an acceptance letter by the supervisor
- Certificate of No. Criminal Record (If You Have)