Study In Germany | DAAD Scholarships 2021-2022 | Fully Funded | Careers Helpline
DAAD (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst – German Academic Exchange Service) Scholarships Programs 2021-2022:
The DAAD Scholarships Germany provides support for Master LEVEL degree.DAAD Scholarships Programs 2021-2022 a scholarship that was established to strengthen human resource capacity in specially for developing member countries. After completing their Educations, scholars will return to their home countries to apply and share their new knowledge and skills to promote socioeconomic development.
DAAD Scholarships Germany is providing Fully funded scholarship to all international Students 2021\2022.DAAD Scholarships Germany , is available Degree programs in Master LEVEL degree is one of top rank university in Europe and they provided scholarships to all international students every year.
why you want to study in Germany ?
How much it cost to study in Germany ?
How to apply for Germany ?
Is a good place Germany ?
International are agreed that DAAD Scholarships Germany a high quality Educations in Europe and they provides very good and amazing hostel life facilities for their international students.
DAAD Scholarships Germany offers Scholarship to All International Students in a year. So if you want to study in Germany then follow the following procedure:
|Sponsored University:||DAAD Scholarships 2020\2021|
|Who Can apply:||For Master LEVEL degree|
|How to apply:||Online apply | No Application Fee|
♦ Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of all Internatioanl students.
♦Master applicants must have Bachelor Degree
♦ Applicants must be International Students & current resident of a developing countries.
♦ Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission
♦ Applicants must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
How to Apply for:Fully Funded Scholarship University Of Birmingham (UK)
♦ Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
♦ Depending on academic level, monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
♦ Monthly rent subsidy
♦ Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
♦ Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
International students will be considered automatically for these awards, which are based on academic achievement, upon admission.
All Applicants encourage to apply for DAAD Scholarships 2020\2021. It’s almost online apply applicants of Masters go to the university Online portal and upload all the required documents as well.
Apply Online for Masters
Click Here to check for Eligibilty Countries Lists
1. Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
2. Universität Leipzig
3. Ruhr-Universität Bochum
4. Universität Bonn and United Nations Institute for Environment and Human Security (UNU-EHS)
5. Hochschule Rhein-Waal, Campus Kleve 6.Universität Bonn, Zentrum für Entwicklungsforschung (ZEF) 7.Technische Universität Dresden 8.Europa-Universität Flensburg 9.Leibniz Universität Hannover 10. Universität Oldenburg 11.Hochschule für Technik Stuttgart 12.Universität Stuttgart , 13.Bauhaus-Universität Weima 14.Technische Universität Kaiserslautern 15. Technische Universität Berlin 16. Technische Universität Dortmund 17. Universität Stuttgart 18. Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn 20. Technische Universität Dresden 21.Justus-Liebig-Universität Giessen and Universität Hohenheim 22. Georg-August-Universität Göttingen ,Universität Hohenheim 23.Leibniz Universität Hannover 24.Universität Bremen 25. Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg 26.Universität Greifswald 27. Technische Hochschule Köln 28. Institute for Technology and Resources Management in the Tropics and Subtropics (ITT) 29.Technische Hochschule Köln, Institute for Technology and Resources Management in the Tropics and Subtropics (ITT) and German Jordanian University (GJU), Jordan 30.Technische Hochschule Köln, Institute for Technology and Resources Management in the Tropics and Subtropics (ITT) and Autonomous University of San Luis Potosi (UASLP), Mexico 31.Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin 32.Freie Universität Berlin and Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin 33.Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg 34. Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg 35.Technische Universität Dresden 36.Ludwigsburg University of Education (PH Ludwigsburg) and Helwan University Cairo Egypt 37.Munich Intellectual Property Law Center (MIPLC) 38. Deutsche Welle Akademie, Universität Bonn, and Hochschule Bonn Rhein-Sieg
- Educational Documents (highest Degree,Transcript varified)
- Proof of Citizenship (Copy of Passport)
- Research Proposal
- Study Plan
- two Recommendation Letters must.
- Proof of English Language Certificate (IELTS)
- Research Proposal
- Other Supporting Documents (If you Have)