UNIL MASTER SWIZERLAND SCHOLARSHIP 2020 for All INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS || Careers Help Line
UNIL | University of Lausanne offers Scholarship to many students in a year. So if you want to study in SWIZERLAND then follow the folowing procedure:
UNIL Master Scholarship 2021
|Sponsored University:||University of Lausanne|
|Who Can apply:||For MS/MPHIL Only|
|Stipend:||CHF 1600 Monthly Announced|
|How to Apply:||Send your Documents unbound, by post by following adrees:
Université de Lausanne
How to Apply For : Fully Funded Scholarships Monash University, Australia 2021-22
UNIL ALL Master Programes:
i)Faculty of Business and Economics
iii)Faculty of Theology and Sciences of Religions
iv)Faculty of Arts
v)Faculty of Geosciences and Environment
vi)Faculty of Law, Criminal Justice and Public Administration
vii)Faculty of Biology and Medicine
For All International Students
- This Fully Funded scholarships are for all international students.
- Age for Masters (35).
- Applicants must be Bachlore (Sixteen year Education) for Master at UNIL Scholarship 2021.
- Good reports from academic referees. How Apply FOR: Fully Funded Scholarship University Of Birmingham (UK) 2021
- Participants will be a University Bachelors Degree.
- Submittted should be within English
How to apply?
Click Here and go to the official university website encourage to Fill the Online application form as find your cources of field as well.
After prepairing your documents then send your documents at university adress:
Université de Lausanne
Service des affaires sociales et de la mobilité étudiante (SASME)
CH – 1015 Lausanne
A Recently University you can Apply it’s deadline date is still: MEXET (UR) Japanese Government Scholarship
- Fill Online university application Form Click Here to Fill and Upload all required Documents.
- Recommendation Letters must.
- Diploma of Highest Certificate . If you are studying yet provide Hope Certifice. (If you don’t have Final Degree Yet just have make a Provisional Certificate make it from your previous University from which you are graduated).
- Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- Passport Copy (Valid for more then twelve month)
- Physical Examination Form
- English Proficiency Certificate is acceptable.
Last Date:November 1st – 2020