University Cattolica del Sacro Cuore – Milan campus 2022/23 | Careers Helpline
How to apply for University Cattolica del Sacro Cuore – Milan campus 2022/23? If you are ready to study scholarship in Italy for 2022/23 then follow following Italy scholarships council procedure. University Cattolica del Sacro Cuore – Milan campus ANNOUNCED every year’s thousand’s of fully funded scholarships for all international students. If you are finding University Cattolica del Sacro Cuore – Milan campus best scholarship websites for international students then you are in right place. If you want to search about best student scholarships websites?
Then we will provide you all international scholarships.
University Cattolica del Sacro Cuore – Milan campus offers Scholarships to All International Students in a year. So if you want to study in Italy or you looking for a scholarship then follow the following procedure:
Scholarship Coverage University Cattolica del Sacro Cuore – Milan campus 2022/23:
|Sponsored By:||University Cattolica del Sacro Cuore – Milan campus|
|Sponsored University:||University Cattolica del Sacro Cuore|
|Who Can apply:||PHD|
|How to apply:||Online apply
- List of Eligible Countries Click Here
- Master applicants must have their 16 years educations.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of all International students.
- Applicants must be International Students & current resident of a developing countries.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission
- Applicants must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
1: PhD Program in Economics and finance
Benefits of University Cattolica del Sacro Cuore Scholarship:
- Fully Funded Scholarship
- Online Apply
- upload documents required (documents required are listed in the call)
How to University Cattolica del Sacro Cuore Scholarship:
University Cattolica del Sacro Cuore Scholarship Fully Funded Scholarship in Italy by following giving procedure
Required Documents List:
- Educational Documents (Highest Degree AND Transcript Notarized Copy)
- Study Plane
- Only Recommendation Letters required (if you applied for 2-3 courses)
- Passport Home Page
- Other Supporting Documents (If you Have)
- Non-Criminal Record
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form with blood test report
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS). Send your language certificate (IELT\TOFEL)
- Other documents academic record etc.. ( It’s optional )
- you couldn’t apply without any Recommendation Letter“““““““““““