University of Science and Technology Beijing (USTB) Chancellor Scholarship 2022-2023 | USTB Chancellor Scholarship 2022 | Careers Helpline
Scholarship Coverage :
- Sponsored By: Chancellor Scholarship 2022
- Sponsored University: University of Science and Technology Beijing
- Who Can apply: Master & PHD Degree Programs
- Stipend: 3000 Rmb For Master, 3500 Rmb For PHD
- How to apply: Online apply
- Deadline: 31th March 2022
Eligibility Requirements For University of Science and Technology Beijing
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of all International students.
- Master applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- PHD applicants must have a Master Degree.
- Applicants must be International Students & current resident of a developing countries.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission
- Applicants must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
University of Science and Technology Beijing:
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments for graduates or for doctoral candidates
- Monthly rent subsidy per years.
- It’s a full bright scholarships for international countries students
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
How to Apply for University of Science and Technology Beijing :
- Fill Online Application Form and upload the required document
- Result will announced at the end of July
- No Hard Copies
- 600 RMB application fee for president scholarship
Click Here To Apply on University Portal
Required Documents List for University of Science and Technology Beijing :
- Fill the university online application form
- Educational Documents (Highest Degree AND Transcript Notarized Copy )
- Study Plane
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Home Page
- Other Supporting Documents (If you Have)
- Non-Criminal Record
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form with blood test report
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Other documents academic record etc.. ( It’s optional )
- A CD of your own works (required for arts students only)