Zhejiang University CSC Scholarships 2022-23, Fully Funded
Zhejiang University Chinese Government Scholarship2022-23
How to apply for a Chinese government scholarship? If you are ready to study in china in 2022 then follow the following CSC Scholarship 2022 procedure. CSC offers every year’s thousands of CSC scholarships to all international students. If you find the Chinese government scholarship website then you are in right place. If you want to search about CSC scholarships websites?
Then we will provide you with all CSC scholarship’s authentic details.
The Chinese government offers CSC Scholarships to All International Students in a year. So if you want to study in China or you looking for a scholarship then follow the following procedure: China scholarships are famous all over the world.
We have great experience in China scholarship admissions. If you are following the following CSC Scholarship 2022 procedure 100% sure you got the Chinese government scholarship. We have learned from our own experiences.
We provide you authentic China scholarships details & also conform to the scholarship Applying procedure from all Chinese Universities. It’s our wish that every student got a Chinese government scholarship.
Zhejiang University is one of the top rank universities in China. All international students can apply in Zhejiang University. Zhejiang University provides CSC scholarships. Zhejiang University CSC scholarship 2022 Applying procedure is here:
Scholarship Coverage Zhejiang University Chinese government scholarship :
- Sponsored By: CSC Scholarship 2022
- Sponsored University: Zhejiang University
- Who Can Apply: Master & Ph.D. Degree Programs
- Stipend: 3000 Rmb For Master, 3500 Rmb For PHD
- How to apply: Online apply
- Deadline: 28th February 2021
Eligibility Requirements For Zhejiang University Chinese government Scholarship
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of all International students.
- Master applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- PHD applicants must have a Master’s Degree.
- Applicants must be International Students & current residents of developing countries.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission
- Applicants must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
Benefits For Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship :
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family
- Depending on an academic level, monthly payments for graduates or for doctoral candidates
- Monthly rent subsidy per year.
- It’s a full bright scholarship for international countries students
- Payments towards health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
How to Apply for Zhejiang University CSC Scholarships:
- Fill CSC Online Application Form
- Second, you Fill University Online application Form (when you are shortlisted)
- No Hard Copies
- No Application fee
- The result will be announced at the end of July
Required Documents List for Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship :
- You should register at the CSC online application system for international students and submit application information ( Agency Number is 10335)
- Fill the university online application form
- Educational Documents (Highest Degree AND Transcript Notarized Copy )
- Study Plane
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Home Page
- Other Supporting Documents (If you Have)
- Non-Criminal Record
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form with a blood test report
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Other documents academic records etc.. ( It’s optional )
- A CD of your own works (required for art students only)