Anhui Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022-2023 | Careers Helpline Anhui Normal University CSC Scholarship How to a
Scholarship Coverage Chinese Government Scholarship:
|Sponsored University:||Anhui Normal University|
|Who Can apply:||Master & PHD Degree Programs|
|Stipend:||3000 Rmb For Master ,3500 For PHD|
|How to apply:||Online apply|
Eligibility Requirements For Anhui Normal University CSC Scholarship♦ Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of all International students. ♦ Master applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree. ♦ PHD applicants must have a Master Degree. ♦ Applicants must be International Students & current resident of a developing countries. ♦ Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission ♦ Applicants must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential Benefits of Anhui Normal University : ♦ Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family ♦ Depending on academic level, monthly payments for graduates or for doctoral candidates ♦ Monthly rent subsidy per years. ♦ It’s a full bright scholarships for international countries students ♦ Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover ♦ Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
How to Apply for Anhui Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship1: Fill CSC Online Application Form 2: Second fill the University online application form 3: Just online apply 4: 400 Rmb Application Fee. Click Here To Apply on Anhui Normal University online Portal
Required Documents List for Anhui Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship :
- You should register at the CSC online application system for international students and submit application information ( Agency Number for B category 10370 )
- Second you fill the Online Application form .
- Educational Documents (Highest Degree AND Transcript Notarized Copy)
- Study Plane
- Two Recommendation Letters must
- Passport Home Page
- Other Supporting Documents (If you Have)
- Non-Criminal Record
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form with blood test report
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Other documents academic record etc.. ( It’s optional )
- May be acceptance letter mandatory