Beijing foreign studies university Chinese Government Scholarship 2022-2023 | Careers Helpline Beijing foreign studies university CSC Schol
Beijing foreign studies university Chinese Government Scholarship 2022-2023 | Careers Helpline
Scholarship Coverage Chinese Government Scholarship:
- Sponsored By: CSC Scholarship
- Sponsored University: Beijing foreign studies university
- Who Can apply: Master & PHD Degree Programs
- Stipend: 3000 Rmb For Master ,3500 For PHD
- How to apply: Online apply
- Deadline : 1st January 2022 To 30th March 2022
- Master applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- PHD applicants must have a Master Degree.
- Applicants must be International Students & current resident of a developing countries.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission
- Applicants must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments for graduates or for doctoral candidates
- Monthly rent subsidy per years.
- It’s a full bright scholarships for international countries students
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
How to Apply for Beijing foreign studies university Chinese Government Scholarship
- : Fill CSC Online Application Form
- : Result will be announced in the end of July
No Need to Apply on Beijing foreign studies university Online Portal
Required Documents List for Beijing foreign studies university Chinese Government Scholarship :
- You should register at the CSC online application system for international students and submit application information ( Agency Number is 10030)
- Educational Documents (Highest Degree AND Transcript Notarized Copy)
- Study Plane
- Two Recommendation Letters must
- Passport Home Page
- Other Supporting Documents (If you Have)
- Non-Criminal Record
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form with blood test report
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Other documents academic record etc.. ( It’s optional )