Beijing Jiaotong University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022-2023 | Careers Helpline Beijing Jiaotong University CSC Scholarship How
Beijing Jiaotong University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022-2023 | Careers Helpline
Scholarship Coverage Chinese Government Scholarship:
- Sponsored By: CSC Scholarship
- Sponsored University: Beijing Jiaotong University
- Who Can apply: Bachelor’s, Master & PHD Degree Programs
- Stipend: 2500 Rmb for Bachelor’s, 3000 Rmb For Master& 3500 For PHD
- How to apply: Online apply & send Hard copies
- Deadline : The first batch January 15 to March 15, 2022 The second batch start March 16 to May 5 2022
- Bachelor’s applicants must have a 12 year’s education
- Master applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- PHD applicants must have a Master Degree.
- Applicants must be International Students & current resident of a developing countries.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission
- Applicants must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments for graduates or for doctoral candidates
- Monthly rent subsidy per years.
- It’s a full bright scholarships for international countries students
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
How to Apply for Beijing Jiaotong University Chinese Government Scholarship
- : Fill CSC Online Application Form
- : Fill the university Portal
- : Upload all required documents
- : Send hard copies to university address
- : Pay the application fee after fill online form
Required Documents List for Beijing Jiaotong University Chinese Government Scholarship :Two sets of documents send to the University
- You should register at the CSC online application system for international students and submit application information ( Agency Number is 10004)
- Educational Documents (Highest Degree AND Transcript Notarized Copy)
- Study Plane
- Two Recommendation Letters must
- Passport Home Page
- Other Supporting Documents (If you Have)
- Non-Criminal Record
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form with blood test report
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Other documents academic record etc.. ( It’s optional )