Beijing Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022-2023 | Careers Helpline Beijing Normal University CSC Scholarship How to
Beijing Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022-2023 | Careers Helpline
Scholarship Coverage Chinese Government Scholarship:
- Sponsored By: CSC Scholarship
- Sponsored University: Beijing Normal University
- Who Can apply: Master & PHD Degree Programs
- Stipend: 3000 Rmb For Master, 3500 For PHD
- How to apply: Online apply & send Documents
- Deadline :The first period: from November 15th, 2021 to January15th, 2022 & The second period: from February 21st, 2022 to April 30th, 2022
- Master applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- PHD applicants must have a Master Degree.
- Applicants must be International Students & current resident of a developing countries.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission
- Applicants must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments for graduates or for doctoral candidates
- Monthly rent subsidy per years.
- It’s a full bright scholarships for international countries students
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
How to Apply for Beijing Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship
- : Fill CSC Online Application Form
- : Fill the university Portal
- : RMB 600 or USD 100$ registration fee.It should be paid online or by UnionPay cards during application Result will be announced at the end of June or early July
- : Send Required documents to University Address: (Mailing Address: IProvost’s Office and Academic Affairs (Graduate School), Admission Office Beijing Normal University A103, Main Building, No. 19 Xinjiekouwai Street, Haidian District Beijing, China 100875
- E-Mail: Chinese-taught Graduate Program: [email protected] English-taught Graduate Program: [email protected]
Required Documents List for Beijing Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship :
- You should register at the CSC online application system for international students and submit application information ( Agency Number is 10027 For B Category)
- Educational Documents (Highest Degree AND Transcript Notarized Copy)
- Study Plane
- Two Recommendation Letters must
- Passport Home Page
- Other Supporting Documents (If you Have)
- Non-Criminal Record
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form with blood test report
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Other documents academic record etc.. ( It’s optional )