Beijing University of Technology (BIT) CSC Scholarship 2020
Sponsored By: Chinese Government Scholarship 2020
Sponsored University: Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT)
Who Can apply: UnderGraduates Masters and PHD Students
Monthly Stipend: 2500 RMB/Month 2500 RMB/Month 2500 RMB/Month
How to apply: Just online apply (no need to send documents)
Last Date to apply: November 15th, 2019 to April 15th, 2020
- This Scholarship is for all International Students
- Age for UnderGraduates (25), Masters (35) and PHD (40) Years
- Proof of English Proficiency Certificate
Step No.1: Fill Chinese Government Scholarship Online application Form Click Here and Upload all required Documents.
Step No.2: Fill Beijing University of Technology University Online application form Click Here and Upload all required Documents.
Step No.3: Pay 600 RMB application Fee When you pass the initial review.
Step No.4: After passing Iitial Review they conduct an interview on WeChat.
- CSC Scholarship online application Form
- Diploma of Highest Certificate (Natorized Copy). If you are studying yet provide Hope Certifice. (If you don’t have Final Degree Yet just make a Provisional Certificate make it from your previous University from which you are graduated)
- Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- Passport Copy
- Physical Examination Form
- Two Recommendation Letters
- English Proficiency Certificate is acceptable
- Personal Statement (No less than 1000)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- BIT Professor Acceptance Letter (if you don’t have acceptance letter then upload blank piece of white paper and upload it on Beijing Institute of Technology online application portal)
- other supporting documents like achievements record certificates etc.