Beijing University of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship 2022-2023 | Careers Helpline Beijing University of Technology CSC Scholarsh
Beijing University of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship 2022-2023 | Careers Helpline
Scholarship Coverage Chinese Government Scholarship:
- Sponsored By: CSC Scholarship
- Sponsored University: Beijing University of Technology (BJTU)
- Who Can apply: PHD Degree Programs
- Stipend: 3500 For PHD
- How to apply: Online apply
- Deadline : 1st January 2022 To 30th March 2022
- PHD applicants must have a Master Degree.
- Applicants must be International Students & current resident of a developing countries.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission
- Applicants must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments for graduates or for doctoral candidates
- Monthly rent subsidy per years.
- It’s a full bright scholarships for international countries students
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
How to Apply for Beijing University of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship
- : Fill CSC Online Application Form
- : Fill BJTU university portal online application form
- : Before the deadline, applicants must submit complete and clear electronic application materials online, otherwise the application will be invalid
- : Result will be announce in the end of July
Required Documents List for Beijing University of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship :
- You should register at the CSC online application system for international students and submit application information ( Agency Number is 10005)
- BJTU online application form
- Educational Documents (Highest Degree AND Transcript Notarized Copy)
- Study Plane
- Two Recommendation Letters must
- Passport Home Page
- Other Supporting Documents (If you Have)
- Non-Criminal Record
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form with blood test report
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Other documents academic record etc.. ( It’s optional )
- Individual work for art ,architecture , urban and rural planning