Central South University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022-2023 | Careers Helpline Central South University CSC Scholarship How to ap
Central South University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022-2023 | Careers Helpline
Scholarship Coverage Chinese Government Scholarship:
- Sponsored By: CSC Scholarship
- Sponsored University: Central South University
- Who Can apply: Master & PHD Degree Programs
- Stipend: 3000 Rmb For Master, 3500 For PHD
- How to apply: Online apply & send documents to the University (Pay application fee after university confirmation mail )
- Deadline : 1st January 2022 To 30th April 2022
- Master applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- PHD applicants must have a Master Degree.
- Applicants must be International Students & current resident of a developing countries.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission
- Applicants must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments for graduates or for doctoral candidates
- Monthly rent subsidy per years.
- It’s a full bright scholarships for international countries students
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
How to Apply for Central South University Chinese Government Scholarship:
- : Fill CSC Online Application Form
- : Fill University Online application Form
- : Pay the application after pass the initial review check mail regularly.
- : The result is announced at the end of July
- : After passing the initial review Send Required documents to University Address:
Required Documents List for Central South University Chinese Government Scholarship :
- You should register at the CSC online application system for international students and submit application information ( Agency Number is 10533 For B Category )
- Educational Documents (Highest Degree AND Transcript Notarized Copy)
- Study Plane
- Two Recommendation Letters must
- Passport Home Page
- A copy of the bank receipt for the material reviewing fee RMB yuan 500.
- Other Supporting Documents (If you Have)
- Non-Criminal Record
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form with blood test report
- For medical major provide the hsk4 certificate or any other certificate
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Other documents academic record etc.. ( It’s optional )