Changsha University of Science and Technology Chinese Government Scholarship 2022-2023 | Careers Helpline Changsha University of Science an
Changsha University of Science and Technology Chinese Government Scholarship 2022-2023 | Careers Helpline
Scholarship Coverage Chinese Government Scholarship:
- Sponsored By: CSC Scholarship
- Sponsored University: Changsha University of Science and Technology
- Who Can apply: Bachelor’s, Master & PHD Degree Programs
- Stipend: 2500 Rmb for Undergraduate, 3000 Rmb For Master & 3500 For PHD
- How to apply: Online apply
- Deadline : 1st January 2022 To 15th April 2022
- Bachelor’s applicants must have a 12 year’s education
- Master applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- PHD applicants must have a Master Degree.
- Applicants must be International Students & current resident of a developing countries.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission
- Applicants must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments for graduates or for doctoral candidates
- Monthly rent subsidy per years.
- It’s a full bright scholarships for international countries students
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
How to Apply for Changsha University of Science and Technology Chinese Government Scholarship:
- : Fill CSC Online Application Form
- : Fill Changsha University of Science & Technology online application Portal
- : Upload all required documents on CSC and Changsha University of Science & Technology portal
- : Please send the bank transfer voucher to the mailbox: [email protected] after the payment is completed.
- : 500 RMB Application fee
- : Result will be announced at the end of July
Required Documents List for Changsha University of Science and Technology Chinese Government Scholarship
- You should register at the CSC online application system for international students and submit application information ( Agency Number is 10536)
- Educational Documents (Highest Degree AND Transcript Notarized Copy)
- Study Plane
- Two Recommendation Letters must
- Passport Home Page
- Other Supporting Documents (If you Have)
- Non-Criminal Record
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form with blood test report
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Other documents academic record etc.. ( It’s optional )
- HSK Certificate for Chinese taught Program