East China Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022-2023 | Careers Helpline East China Normal University CSC Scholarship H
East China Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022-2023 | Careers Helpline
Scholarship Coverage Chinese Government Scholarship:
- Sponsored By: CSC Scholarship
- Sponsored University: East China Normal University
- Who Can apply: Master & PHD Degree Programs
- Stipend: 3000 Rmb For Master, 3500 For PHD
- How to apply: online apply & send hard copies
- Deadline : 1st Junary 2022 To 31th March 2022
- Master applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- PHD applicants must have a Master Degree.
- Applicants must be International Students & current resident of a developing countries.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission
- Applicants must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments for graduates or for doctoral candidates
- Monthly rent subsidy per years.
- It’s a full bright scholarships for international countries students
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
How to Apply for East China Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship:
- : Fill CSC Online Application Form
- After filling csc online application form Fill University Online Portal
- 800 RMB application Fee
- upload all required documents
- Result will be announced at the end of july
- Send hard copies to university address
Required Documents List for East China Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship :
- You should register at the CSC online application system for international students and submit application information ( Agency Number is for for B category 10269)
- Educational Documents (Highest Degree AND Transcript Notarized Copy)
- Study Plane
- Two Recommendation Letters must
- Passport Home Page
- Other Supporting Documents (If you Have)
- Non-Criminal Record
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form with blood test report
- For medical major provide the hsk4 certificate or any other certificate
- A CD of your own works (required for arts students only)
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Other documents academic record etc.. ( It’s optional )
- HSK certificate if your major is in Chinese
- Application fee (pay online)