Fully Funded CERN Junior Fellowship Switzerland 2022-23 | For BS and Master
About Switzerland CERN fellowship program 2022-23
If you are ready to study at CERN fully funded fellowship programs for 2022 then follow following the CERN fellowship 2022-23 procedure. Government of Switzerland announced every year’s thousand’s of fully funded felloeships to all international students. Are you want to search about CERN fullyt funded fellowships network 2022-23 opportunity?
Then we will provide you all funded funded fellowships authentic details.
CERN fellowships programs are available for all International Students . So if you want to study in Europe top rank University or you looking for a scholarships then follow the following Switzerland procedure.We have great experience about all fully funded fellowships. If you are follow the following scholarship procedure 100% sure you got the fully fellowships. We have learnt from our own experience.
- Sponsored By: Switzerland
- Sponsored University: CERN fellowship program 2022-23
- Who Can apply: Bachelor & Mastre Degree programs available
- Stipend: Fully Funded Fellowships
- How to apply: Online apply
- Deadline: 1st March 2022, for every year
♦ All applicants must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to all International Students.
- Master applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- BS applicants must have their 12th year Education
- Applicants must be International Students & current resident of a developing countries.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission
- Applicants must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family.
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments for graduates or for doctoral candidates.
- Monthly rent subsidy per years.
- It’s a full bright scholarships for international countries students.
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover.
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
How to Apply:
- Select the Eligibility criteria
- Select your subjects.
- Complete your documentations.
- Educational Documents (Highest Degree AND Transcript Notarized Copy)
- Study Plane
- Two Recommendation Letters must
- Passport Home Page
- Other Supporting Documents (If you Have)
- Non-Criminal Record
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form with blood test report
- For medical major provide the hsk4 certificate or any other certificate
- A CD of your own works (required for arts students only)
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Other documents academic record etc.. ( It’s optional