Fully Funded DAAD Scholarships 2022-23 || Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft Germany || Careers Helpline DAAD Scholarships Germany 2022
Fully Funded DAAD Scholarships 2022-23 || Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft Germany || Careers Helpline
Scholarship Coverage DAAD Scholarships Germany 2022-23:
|Sponsored By:||DAAD Scholarships Germany 2021-22|
|Sponsored University:||Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft|
|Who Can apply:||MA applicants (17 Months Duration)|
|How to apply:||Online apply|
Eligibility Requirements For DAAD Scholarships Germany 2022-23:
- List of Eligible Countries Click Here
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of all International students.
- Applicants must be International Students & current resident of a developing countries.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission
- Applicants must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
- 17 months expenses (850,00 €/month)
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments for graduates or for doctoral candidates
- Monthly rent subsidy per years.
- It’s a full bright scholarships for international countries students
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
How to Apply for DAAD Scholarships Germany 2022-23:1:Applicants must fill the DAAD application formand also attached MIDE applocation form 2: For more Applying details then Click Here
Required Documents List for DAAD Scholarships Germany 2022-23:
- Educational Documents (Highest Degree AND Transcript Notarized Copy)
- Study Plane
- Only Recommendation Letters required (if you applied for 2-3 courses)
- Passport Home Page
- Other Supporting Documents (If you Have)
- Non-Criminal Record
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form with blood test report
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS)
- Other documents academic record etc.. ( It’s optional )