Fully Funded DAAD Scholarships Germany 2021-22 For All International Students DAAD Scholarships Germany 2021-22: How to apply for DA
Scholarship Coverage DAAD Scholarships Germany 2021-22:
DAAD Scholarships Germany 2021-22
|Sponsored University:||Multiple Universities of Germany|
|Who Can apply:||Master & PHD Degree Programs|
|How to apply:||Online apply|
List of Universities Click Here
Eligibility Requirements For DAAD Scholarships Germany 2021-22:
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of all International students.
- Master applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- PHD applicants must have a Master Degree.
- Applicants must be International Students & current resident of a developing countries.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission
- Applicants must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments for graduates or for doctoral candidates
- Monthly rent subsidy per years.
- It’s a full bright scholarships for international countries students
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
How to Apply for DAAD Scholarships Germany 2021-22:1: Students must goes Direct to university online portal & List of Universities Click Here 2: Every universities has it’s own deadline but applying procedure will be same while also given Programs\Courses Click Here
Required Documents List for DAAD Scholarships Germany 2021-22:
- Educational Documents (Highest Degree AND Transcript Notarized Copy)
- Study Plane
- Two Recommendation Letters must
- Passport Home Page
- Other Supporting Documents (If you Have)
- Non-Criminal Record
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form with blood test report
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS)
- Other documents academic record etc.. ( It’s optional )
- May be acceptance letter mandatory