Graduate School of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences Chinese Government Scholarship 2022-2023 | Careers Helpline Graduate School of
Graduate School of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences Chinese Government Scholarship 2022-2023 | Careers Helpline
Scholarship Coverage Chinese Government Scholarship:
- Sponsored By: CSC Scholarship
- Sponsored University: Graduate School of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences
- Who Can apply: Master & PHD Degree Programs
- Stipend: 3000 Rmb For Master, 3500 For PHD
- How to apply: Just Online apply
- Deadline : 1st January 2022 To 30th April 2022
- Master applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- PHD applicants must have a Master Degree.
- Applicants must be International Students & current resident of a developing countries.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission
- Applicants must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments for graduates or for doctoral candidates
- Monthly rent subsidy per years.
- It’s a full bright scholarships for international countries students
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
How to Apply for Graduate School of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences Chinese Government Scholarship:
- : Fill CSC Online Application Form
- Fill GSCAAS University Online application Form
- Upload all Required Documents at both CSC and GSCAAS online application Portal
- No need to Send Hard Copies
- No Application Fee
Required Documents List for Graduate School of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences Chinese Government Scholarship :
- You should register at the CSC online application system for international students and submit application information ( Agency Number is 82101)
- Educational Documents (Highest Degree AND Transcript Notarized Copy)
- Study Plane
- Two Recommendation Letters must
- Passport Home Page
- Other Supporting Documents (If you Have)
- Non-Criminal Record
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form with blood test report
- For medical major provide the hsk4 certificate or any other certificate
- A CD of your own works (required for arts students only)
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Other documents academic record etc.. ( It’s optional )
- No Objection Certificate issued by the current employer (Please indicate that the employer has no objection towards you applying for the scholarship, and your study leave will be granted accordingly)