Guizhou University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022-2023 | Careers Helpline Guizhou University CSC Scholarship How to apply for Chin
Guizhou University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022-2023 | Careers Helpline
Scholarship Coverage Chinese Government Scholarship:
- Sponsored By: CSC Scholarship 2022
- Sponsored University: Guizhou University
- Who Can apply: Bachelor’s, Master & PHD Degree Programs
- Stipend: 2500 Rmb for Bachelor’s, 3000 Rmb For Master, 3500 For PHD
- How to apply: online apply & send document’s the university address
- Deadline : 1st January 2022 To 20th April 2022
- Bachelor’s applicants must have 12 year’s education.
- Master applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- PHD applicants must have a Master Degree.
- Applicants must be International Students & current resident of a developing countries.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission
- Applicants must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments for graduates or for doctoral candidates
- Monthly rent subsidy per years.
- It’s a full bright scholarships for international countries students
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
How to Apply for GGuizhou University Chinese Government Scholarship:
- : Fill CSC Online Application Form
- Upload all required documents on CSC portal
- No Application Fee
- Result will be announced at the end of July
- Send Documents To University Address
No need To Apply on Guizhou University Online Portal
Required Documents List for Guizhou University Chinese Government Scholarship :All Documents Send in duplicate (2 sets of hard copies in following order) Documents
- You should register at the CSC online application system for international students and submit application information ( Agency Number is 10657)
- Educational Documents (Highest Degree AND Transcript Notarized Copy)
- Study Plane
- Two Recommendation Letters must
- Passport Home Page
- Other Supporting Documents (If you Have)
- Non-Criminal Record
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form with blood test report
- For medical major provide the hsk4 certificate or any other certificate
- A CD of your own works (required for arts students only)
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Other documents academic record etc.. ( It’s optional )
- HSK Certificate for Chinese taught Program (if available)