Harbin Institute of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship 2022-2023 | Careers Helpline Harbin Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship
Harbin Institute of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship 2022-2023 | Careers Helpline
Scholarship Coverage Chinese Government Scholarship:
- Sponsored By: CSC Scholarship 2022
- Sponsored University: Harbin Institute of Technology
- Who Can apply: Master & PHD Degree Programs
- Stipend: 3000 Rmb For Master, 3500 For PHD
- How to apply: Online apply & send document’s
- Deadline : 1st October 2021 To 31th December 2021
- Master applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- PHD applicants must have a Master Degree.
- Applicants must be International Students & current resident of a developing countries.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission
- Applicants must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments for graduates or for doctoral candidates
- Monthly rent subsidy per years.
- It’s a full bright scholarships for international countries students
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
How to Apply for Harbin Institute of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship:
- : Fill CSC Online Application Form
- No need to apply on University Portal
- You must pay 400 RMB or 60 USD Application Fee
- Send Documents To University Address (Address :No.11 Siling Street, Nangang District, Harbin (150001),) China Please Mark clearly “CSC Scholarship Application” on the outside of envelope)
- Bank Details In Which you Deposit Application Fee :Name of The Bank In which you Deposit Fee :Industrial and commercial Bank of China, Harbin Da Zhi Branch Bank Address: 318 East Dazhi Street, Harbin, People’s Republic of China Name: Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT) Account Number of Number: 3500040109008900513 SWIFT/BIC Code: ICBKCNBJHLJ
No need To Apply on Harbin Institute of Technology Online Portal
Required Documents List for Harbin Institute of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship :NOTE: All Documents Send in Duplicate means Two sets of Documents
- You should register at the CSC online application system for international students and submit application information ( Agency Number is 10213)
- Educational Documents (Highest Degree AND Transcript Notarized Copy)
- Study Plane
- Two Recommendation Letters must
- Passport Home Page
- Other Supporting Documents (If you Have)
- Non-Criminal Record
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form with blood test report
- For medical major provide the hsk4 certificate or any other certificate
- A CD of your own works (required for arts students only)
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Other documents academic record etc.. ( It’s optional )
- Bank Receipt of 400 RMB (After paying application fee attach bank receipt with other documents and send all required documents to University address)