Henan University of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship 2022-2023 | Careers Helpline Henan University of Technology CSC Scholarship
Scholarship Coverage Chinese Government Scholarship:
- Sponsored By: CSC Scholarship 2022
- Sponsored University: Henan University of Technology
- Who Can apply: For Master & PHD Programs
- Stipend: Master 3000 & 3500 For PHD
- How to apply: Online apply
- Deadline : 1st January 2022 To 31th April
- Master applicants must have a bachelor Degree
- PHD applicants must have a Master Degree.
- Applicants must be International Students & current resident of a developing countries.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission
- Applicants must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments for graduates or for doctoral candidates
- Monthly rent subsidy per years.
- It’s a full bright scholarships for international countries students
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
How to Apply for Henan University of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship:
- : Fill CSC Online Application Form
No need to apply on Henan University of Technology university portal
Required Documents List for Henan University of Technology Chinese Government ScholarshipHenan University of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship :
- You should register at the CSC online application system for international students and submit application information ( Agency Number is 10463)
- Educational Documents (Highest Degree AND Transcript Notarized Copy)
- Study Plane
- Two Recommendation Letters must
- Passport Home Page
- Other Supporting Documents (If you Have)
- Non-Criminal Record
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form with blood test report
- For medical major provide the hsk4 certificate or any other certificate
- A CD of your own works (required for arts students only)
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Other documents academic record etc.. ( It’s optional )