MEXET Japanese Government Scholarship For Indian Students Research – 2021
|Sponsored By:||Japanese Govt Monbukagakusho Scholarships for Indin Students|
|Sponsored University:||Universities of Japan|
|Who Can apply:||For Masters & PhD|
|Stipend:||1.For non-Regular students Scholarship is :143,000 yen
2.Enrolled Regular students of Master or courses of Degree is : 144,000 yen
3. Enrolled Students in PHD courses :145,000 yen
4.Fund for trip of airfare will be provided by Japan Government
|How to apply:||Online apply|
- Only Indian Students can apply.
- (First Phase) : For Research Student / Master’s course / Doctoral course
Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field with minimum 65% marks required.
- (Second Phase) : Doctoral course
Master’s degree in the relevant field with minimum 65 percentage marks are required.
Programs or Major Available
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Mathematical Science
- Japan related Social Science
- Japan related Humanities
- Biology and Biotechnology
- Agriculture and Fishery
- Environmental Science
- Pharmaceutical Science
- Geology and Geoinformatics
- Civil Engineering
- Material Science / Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Information Technology
- Sports Science
Applying for Japan Government Scholarship 2020
First Download the Mexet Scholarship Preliminary Application form.
Step No.2: Click Here Download the Preliminary Application form.
Students did’t needed to send any other documents in this with application forms. On the main web: the statement is already given there..
The documents are described in guidelines that are required then submitted by person who will be passed your documents of examination.
Last Date to apply: 9th July 2020