MEXET Japanese Government Scholarship For Indian Students Research - 2021 Scholarship Coverage: Sponsored By: Japanese Govt Monbukaga
MEXET Japanese Government Scholarship For Indian Students Research – 2021
|Sponsored By:||Japanese Govt Monbukagakusho Scholarships for Indin Students|
|Sponsored University:||Universities of Japan|
|Who Can apply:||For Masters & PhD|
|Stipend:||1.For non-Regular students Scholarship is :143,000 yen 2.Enrolled Regular students of Master or courses of Degree is : 144,000 yen 3. Enrolled Students in PHD courses :145,000 yen 4.Fund for trip of airfare will be provided by Japan Government|
|How to apply:||Online apply|
- Only Indian Students can apply.
- (First Phase) : For Research Student / Master’s course / Doctoral course Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field with minimum 65% marks required.
- (Second Phase) : Doctoral course Master’s degree in the relevant field with minimum 65 percentage marks are required.
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Mathematical Science
- Japan related Social Science
- Japan related Humanities
- Biology and Biotechnology
- Agriculture and Fishery
- Environmental Science
- Pharmaceutical Science
- Geology and Geoinformatics
- Civil Engineering
- Material Science / Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Information Technology
- Sports Science
Applying Procedure:Applying for Japan Government Scholarship 2020 First Download the Mexet Scholarship Preliminary Application form. Step No.2: Click Here Download the Preliminary Application form.
Required Documents:Students did’t needed to send any other documents in this with application forms. On the main web: the statement is already given there.. The documents are described in guidelines that are required then submitted by person who will be passed your documents of examination.