Schwarzman Fully Funded Scholarships Programs 2022/23 In China || For Master Applicants Tsignhua University Schwarzman Scholar Programs 20
Schwarzman Fully Funded Scholarships Programs 2022/23 In China || For Master Applicants
Scholarship Coverage Chinese Government Scholarship:
- Sponsored By: Schwarzman Scholar Programs 2022/23
- Sponsored University: Tsignhua University
- Who Can apply: Master Degree Programs
- Stipend: Fully Funded
- How to apply: Just Online apply
- Deadline: 21th September 2021
- Master applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Applicants must be International Students & current resident of a developing countries.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission
- Applicants must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments for graduates or for doctoral candidates
- Monthly rent subsidy per years.
- It’s a full bright scholarships for international countries students
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
How to Apply for Schwarzman Scholar Programs 2022/23:
- : Fill University Online Application Form
- : No application fee
- : Result will announced at the end of July
Required Documents List for China University of Petroleum(East China) Chinese Government Scholarship :
- You should register at the University online application system for international students and submit application information
- Educational Documents (Highest Degree AND Transcript Notarized Copy)
- Study Plane
- Two Recommendation Letters must
- Passport Home Page
- Other Supporting Documents (If you Have)
- Non-Criminal Record
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form with blood test report
- For medical major provide the hsk4 certificate or any other certificate
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Other documents academic record etc.. ( It’s optional )