Study In Canada || Trent University Canadian Scholarships for International Students 2021-22 || Careers Helpline Trent University Canada Sc
Study In Canada || Trent University Canadian Scholarships for International Students 2021-22 || Careers Helpline
Scholarship Coverage Trent University:
Study In Canada
|Sponsored University:||Trent University Canada|
|Who Can apply:||Bachelor | Mater | PhD Students|
|How to apply:||Online apply | no application fee|
Eligibility Requirements For Trent University Canadian Scholarships♦ Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of all International students.
- Undergraduate applicants must have 12 years Degree.
- Master applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- PHD applicants must have a Master Degree.
- Applicants must be International Students & current resident of a developing countries.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission
- Applicants must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments for graduates or for doctoral candidates
- Monthly rent subsidy per years.
- It’s a full bright scholarships for international countries students
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
- Trent University Canada providing 100+ courses at Master, PhD, Undergraduate level the list are Given below:
Required Documents Trent University:
- Study Plane
- Educational Documents (Highest Degree AND Transcript Notarized Copy)
- Two Recommendation Letters must
- Passport Home Page
- Other Supporting Documents (If you Have)
- Non-Criminal Record
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form with blood test report
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Other documents academic record etc.. ( It’s optional )