Study IN GERMANY | Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2021-2022 || Fully Funded || Careers Help Line
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship, Germany
is providing Fully funded scholarship for all international Students
2021\2022. Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship
is available Degree programs in Bachelor, Master & PHD
.Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2021-2022
is one of top rank university in Europe
and they provided scholarships to all international students every year. View Here Your Courses.
why you want to study in Germany
? How much it cost to study in Germany
? How to apply for Germany
? Is a good place Germany
? International are agreed that Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship
a quality Education in Europe and they provides very good and amazing hostel life facilities for their international students. Heinrich Boll Foundation Germany
offers Scholarship to All International Students in a year. So if you want to study in Germany
then follow the following procedure:
|Sponsored University:|| Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2021\2022 |
|Who Can apply: ||For Bachelor, Master & PHD Students|
|Scholarship : ||Fully Funded|
|Benefits:||Scholarship: Tuition Fee , Accommodation , Monthly Stipend will be Announced , Health Insurance|
|How to apply:||Online apply | No Application Fee|
1. Applicants must be an international student ♦ Bachelor applicants should be (12 Year Education) ♦ Master applicants should be Bachelor Degree ♦ PhD applicants must have Master degree 1.Applicants must be a commencing or enrolled international postgraduate research student 2.Applicants must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential 3.Applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled in a master’s by research or PhD at the University of Sydney. ♦ Note: Applicants who are undertaking their first PhD degree will be the first priority to be considered for Research Training Program Scholarships.
♦ Applications are open all year round. ♦ Current students can apply here.
♦ Commencing students should select the check box to be considered for research scholarships when completing the admission application for your postgraduate research degree. A separate application is not required. ♦ Refer to the documents for applicants for details of selection criteria, process, and additional documentation required if applicable.
Last Date:1st September 2020 Click Here for Official Advertisement.
- Educational Documents (highest Degree,Transcript verified)
- For Bachelor (12 Year Education Documents)
- Proof of Citizenship (Copy of Passport)
- Research Proposal
- Study Plan
- two Recommendation Letters must.
- Proof of English Language Certificate (IELTS)
- Research Proposal
- Other Supporting Documents (If you Have)