Zhejiang Gongshang University Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship 2021-2022 | Careers Helpline
Zhejiang Gongshang University Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship
How to apply for Provincial Government Scholarship? If you are ready to study in china 2021 then follow following Provincial Government Scholarship 2021 procedure. CSC ANNOUNCED every year’s thousand’s of Provincial Government Scholarship for all international students. If you are find Provincial Government Scholarship website then you are in right place. If you want to search about Provincial Government Scholarship websites?
Then we will provide you all Provincial Government Scholarship authentic details.
Chinese government offers Provincial Government Scholarship to All International Students in a year. So if you want to study in China or you looking for a scholarships then follow the following procedure: Provincial Government Scholarship is famous all over the world.
We have great experience in Provincial Government Scholarship admissions. If you are follow the following Provincial Government Scholarship 2021 procedure 100% sure you got the Provincial Government Scholarship. We have learnt from our own experience.
We provide you authentic Provincial Government Scholarship details & also conform the scholarship Appling procedure from all Chinese Universities. It’s our wish that every student got the Provincial Government Scholarship.
Zhejiang Gongshang University is one of the top rank University of China. All international student’s can apply in Zhejiang Gongshang University. Zhejiang Gongshang University provide Provincial Government Scholarship. Zhejiang Gongshang University Provincial Government Scholarship 2021 Appling procedure is here:
Scholarship Coverage Chinese Provincial Government Scholarship:
- Sponsored By: Provincial Government Scholarship
- Sponsored University: Zhejiang Gongshang University
- Who Can apply: Bachelor’s, Master & PHD Degree Programs
- Stipend: 30,000 yuan/year for A Class Scholarship
- How to apply: Just online apply
- Deadline : 31th May 2021
Eligibility Requirements For Zhejiang Gongshang University Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship
♦ Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of all International students.
- Bachelor’s applicants must have a 12 year’s education.
- Master applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- PHD applicants must have a Master Degree.
- Applicants must be International Students & current resident of a developing countries.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission
- Applicants must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
Benefits of Zhejiang Gongshang University Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship:
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments for graduates or for doctoral candidates
- Monthly rent subsidy per years.
- It’s a full bright scholarships for international countries students
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
How to Apply for Zhejiang Gongshang University Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship:
- : Fill CSC Online Application Form
- Upload All Required Documents
- 400 RMB application Fee
- No need to Send Hard Copies
- Result announced at the end of July
Phone: + 86-571-28008687; + 86-571-28008677;
Click Here to Fill University online application Form
Required Documents List for Zhejiang Gongshang University Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship:
- You should register at the CSC online application system for international students and submit application information.
- Educational Documents (Highest Degree AND Transcript Notarized Copy)
- Study Plane
- Two Recommendation Letters must
- Passport Home Page
- Other Supporting Documents (If you Have)
- Non-Criminal Record
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form with blood test report
- For medical major provide the hsk4 certificate or any other certificate
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Other documents academic record etc.. ( It’s optional )
Click Here For Official Advertisement of Shanghai University